Depression is one of the most common mental health conditions in the U.S. There are different types of depression that Alpha can help diagnose and treat, from the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Major Depressive Disorder interferes with a person’s ability to work, sleep, eat and enjoy life.
- Postpartum Depression occurs during or after pregnancy. It involves difficulty bonding with the baby.
- Persistent Depressive Disorder is a depressed mood that lasts for at least 2 years.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder is an onset of depression during the winter months.
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder is a severe form of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Treatment for these conditions are best guided by a psychiatrist who specializes in diagnosing and treating more complex mental health conditions.